Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

My Mom is a never-ending song In my heart...

…I Sometimes Forget The Words, But Never The Tune.


The very presence of mothers on this planet brings some semblance in this chaotic world. Every time the law of entropy overwhelms me, it's my mothers voice which brings me back to normalcy. Peace engulfs me and every cloud of doubt gets erased. Her love is a fuel that propels me to accomplish the impossible.

Rajneesh once quoted “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.”

Mothers are no less than the Divinity. God - the supreme one has to be a lady. All of us at one point of time or other have read the famous line “God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers." This post goes to you, Mom…I love you the most.

No comments: